Like the MamaLand Empire!

Have you joined the MamaLand Empire?
      ... and join my mailing list for biweekly Jewish parenting ideas - no spam, no ads, just me!

Monday, August 06, 2012

Missed-Word Monday: Viola

This is a viola.

This is from a review of a plunger-based sushi maker on Amazon.com:  “This product is really easy to use. Cook the rice, fill…close, plunge, viola.”

This is from a review of a muffin recipe:  “Just add some cinnamon streusel and viola - awesomeness!”

imageHere’s a description of a playground in Australia:  “for a great few hours of fun… swings, a slide and some sort of climbing apparatus and viola! Happy kids!”

The word I think you are looking for, I believe, is…image

 

 

 

Sorry… actually, this one doesn’t annoy me at all – I’m just amused, in a geek-ish way, to think of folks shouting out the names of string instruments as they write their reviews.  “just press this little button and… Cello!”

1 comment:

Amital said...

This made me laugh. I've seen this several times, too! ;)