Like the MamaLand Empire!

Have you joined the MamaLand Empire?
      ... and join my mailing list for biweekly Jewish parenting ideas - no spam, no ads, just me!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

First Shabbos bookay! (bouquet)

 shavuos 080

Three ornamental allium heads, two heucherella flower spikes, and three hosta leaves… minimalist, but I think quite nice on our Shabbos table!

These alliums (allia?) have been traffic-stoppingly lovely all week, with passers-by asking me about them and everything.  I haven’t been able to get a picture of them yet, but maybe tomorrow.  They’re a  new addition this year:  I am SO happy I planted them last fall.

3 comments:

Keiko said...

Lovely flowers! A beautiful bouquet and what vibrant colors! I hope your Shabbos was nice and relaxing - we spent ours with good friends all day.

Happy ICLW!
~Keiko @ Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed

decemberbaby said...

*sigh*... I want some allium! Will you remind me to plant some in the fall, please?

Jay3fer said...

Yeah, with my memory?
PS, while you were away last weekend, I gave you an award. ;-)
(check last Saturday's 6WS post!)