Like the MamaLand Empire!

Have you joined the MamaLand Empire?
      ... and join my mailing list for biweekly Jewish parenting ideas - no spam, no ads, just me!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Antisemitic Ads?

Just reading this amazing article at the JPost site when my mouse accidentally hovered over an underlined “advertising” keyword and this popped up:

image

Yup.  Jewish = Extermination.  Pest control.  Flattering!

I tried hovering over other words to see if it was a fluke, and got entirely neutral results for every single one:

imagejUtterly mystifying.  The article is definitely worth reading, though!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

If you went back and hovered (like refreshed the page) do you get the same results? If so I'd be sending a harshly worded letter!!!

Sometimes it is just random... and just bad "luck" that it fell on the word Jewish. I'm sorry though, that was kinda rude, unintentional or not!

May God bless you..
Shannon