Like the MamaLand Empire!

Have you joined the MamaLand Empire?
      ... and join my mailing list for biweekly Jewish parenting ideas - no spam, no ads, just me!

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

A Small Pesach Mah Nishtana / Four Questions Book for Kids

Here’s what I’ve been working on today for my kids! (Okay, I’m procrastinating because I have a “real” writing deadline tomorrow!)

If you’re interested in receiving a PDF copy of this instead of these low-quality watermarked JPG images (far better, especially for the last page with the words), please contact me and I’ll send it!

image01

Image3 Image5 Image6 Image7 Image8 Image9 Image10 Image11 Image12 Image13 Image14 Image15

image17

14 comments:

Minnesota Mamaleh said...

Cute and well done! I'm sure the kids will love it!

Tiffany said...

The book looks wonderful. I would love to use it for my two children this year (ages 4 1/2 and 1 1/2).

Lionden Landing said...

Oh that is so cute. The perfect thing for us since we are working with Froggy right now so that hopefully she will ask the four questions this year. Can you please please send me the pdf?

Thank you so much
Michelle

Jay3fer said...

Tiffany:

I'd love to send it to you but can't find an email link on your blogger profile.

Just leave a comment here with your email address. I'll reject the comment so your address won't be published, but I'll send you the book in PDF form.

Yay for technology!

Miriam said...

This looks wonderful. Please email me the pdf, I'd love to read it to my kids!
Thanks,
Miriam

Jay3fer said...

Miriam:

Same as above: I'd love to send it but don't have your email.

Please leave a comment here with your email address (it won't be published) so I can send you the PDF.

Thanks!

momluvs4kids2000 said...

Its adorable, I love it! Will you have this published eventually? You should! :) Thank you, Linda

HLL said...

Just what I was looking for, please send me pdf, Todah

HLL said...

Just what I was looking for, please send me pdf, Todah

Jay3fer said...

HLL: I'd love to send it but don't have your email. Please leave a comment here with your email address (it won't be published) so I can send you the PDF. Thanks!

Fairion said...

Looks great. Can I get it for Acorn?

Crystal said...

I love this.

Cassidy and Jeremy said...

I love this! Can you please send me a copy?

Jennifer in MamaLand said...

Yes, but I need your email address! Post it in the comments section - I won't publish the comment so nobody but me will see it.