Like the MamaLand Empire!

Have you joined the MamaLand Empire?
      Oh, yeah... and BUY MY BOOK, The Family Torah!

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Best Bejeweled score!!!

BejeweledGoodScore

Okay, I usually try to keep my blogging mania completely separate from my Bejeweled mania (aka addiction)… but this really is something extraordinary:  338,650.  This is the highest score I have ever seen on my own screen!!!

Where it usually tells you your score “is in the top 50%” of all scores, mine now reads “one of the world’s best scores!!!”

Yay, me!  And yes, supper did get made.  I’m just playing while the chili-with-cornbread-on-top bakes… no-one in my family has ever gone hungry because of this addiction.  Underpants-less, maybe.

Just kidding!

1 comment:

GAMZu said...

Not bad! I've never gone higher than 250,000. Congrats, fellow addict!